fredag 26 november 2010

Today's dinner is...


... pizza sallad. Again. For those of you who never heard of this Swedish masterpiece; it's sort of like coleslaw, minus the mayo and carrots, and with a lot of vinegar.

Since I'm too tired/lazy/hungry to do the dishes before dinner, I'm eating it with a pair of chopsticks left over from some sushi take away.

As a pregnant lady food shopping has become a bit... impulsive, to say the least. I never know what I feel like eating until I see it and I either feel nauseous or ravenous.
Yesterday the grocery store's sallad shelf got me hooked. I bought about 7 different types of sallads, tomatoes, beans, sprouts and shreaded cabbage.

I added some hot chocolate and vörtbröd (Swedish christmas bread) to my pizza sallad dinner. A full meal? Who knows, but baby seems happy.
I felt her move today when I was working. Her heart dancing under mine. It feels funny. She must be doing jazz hands. I think we have a showgirl in the making. And as Bette Midler said; showgirl must go on! She's here to stay, my tiny dancer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar