onsdag 4 januari 2012

Happy Belated New Year!



New Years Eve with a baby. Let me rephrase that; New Years Eve with a tooth-cranky baby. After putting baby J to sleep over and over again, it was 3 o clock in the morning and we realized that we were not going to get any "grown up time" and celebrate the New Year. We headed off to bed instead.

Earlier, at the magic struck of midnight I was stuck in bed breastfeeding the cranky little man, and had been for the past 45 mins. Wifey came with a wine glass of sparkly water and asked if I wanted a straw so we could toast the New Year.

As my friend A said; New Years is never the same after you have a baby. She has two and obviously knows what she is talking about.

Well, not being able to celebrate New Years (I accidently wrote New Tears, Freudian slip?), is no reason not to have a list of resolutions.

In 2012 I will;

Be a better Mama and take baby J to open pre-school more often
Obviously lose a ton of weight
Get more sleep (might need a miracle for that one)

I will let you know how it all works out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar