torsdag 23 september 2010

Raspberry baby in grapefruit womb...



Yes, that's right. According to the experts (google) my womb is now the size of a grapefruit. Do you people realize how big a grapefruit is? Try shoving it down your pants the next time you're in the grocery store. It's HUGE. (Yes, I actually tried it myself, not in the store but later at the house).

I had a miscarriage crises a week ago, but have calmed down now. Baby seems to be doing just fine. I feel constantly sick. "Morning" sickness is obviously just a phrase invented to lure women into pregnancy. It should really be referred to as 24/7 sickness, which would more properly describe it.
I can't even remember what it felt like not to be constantly nauseous.
How am I to function like a normal human being, feeling like this? Ok, I forgot. I'm not normal anymore. I'm somebody's mother.

Another noveau experience is violent nightmares. I scared wife half to death by screaming bloody murder and throwing myself on the floor w all the bedding approx. 15 min after I went to sleep the other night. Wifey got me back in to bed, still asleep I darted out of it again ( like a bat out of hell, Meatloaf might say). Wifey then tried to tuck me in tight to keep me off the floor, which made me half-way wake up and hiss at her " don't touch me! I feel nauseous!".
Wifey said she felt comforted by me acting like myself again and let me be.
Me? I don't remember a thing. For all I know I had a peaceful and restful night's sleep. Me and my raspberry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar