fredag 3 september 2010

I can hear the bells!


Tomorrow I'm a married woman and Klumpis will no longer be a bastard but a child born within a marriage.
Not a cilvil partnership, not a gay marriage but a proper marriage. Since Sweden came to her senses and made marriage gender neutral.

There is a lot of stress going into a wedding of course. But I'm mostly floating around in my own little bubble.
My body is whispering to me. I have baby growing inside me. How can I be bothered by life's petty details? All that matter is that Klumpis keeps growing, that wifey shows up tomorrow and that we survive until we're on our way to our honeymoon.

The weather is awful, we were hoping for an outdoor wedding. There is still hope I suppose. But I'm glad we got heaters for the tents.

Klumpis is now approx 3 weeks old. 5 weeks if you count the medical way. I think I'm gonna celebrate her 3 week conception-day w a nap.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar