onsdag 1 december 2010

The bun...



Either it's my new diet of hot cocoa and vörtbröd, or the baby is really growing now. I used to have a bump in the morning, when I woke up. Then the baby would sink into my body during the day. Now the bump is more permanent.
Even when I lay down on the sofa after work, the bump is still with me.

It is minus 10 degrees celsius in Sthlm now, moving towards minus 20 (that's 14 degrees farenheit moving towards minus 4, for you people across the Atlantic).
It's supercold, I would have worn my skipants to work if they hadn't been out in the country house.

I have a lurking cold, and since I'm a recovered work-o-holic I might actually call in sick to work tomorrow if it doesn't feel better by then. Stay at home when sick? Life is full of new experiences!

Wifey has forbidden me to drink orange juice. Apparently they all contain a substance that has been outlawed for 25 yrs due to being so harmful. Now I might HAVE to buy me a juice machine. Unless I want to develope carpal tunnel syndrome from squeezing half a ton of oranges by hand every morning.



I've wanted one since I read Martina Navratilovas book Shape Your Self, where she cured all sorts of ailments with fresh juice.
It will definately be good for the baby with fresh juice. Much better than huge amounts of hot cocoa.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar