måndag 6 december 2010

POP goes the belly!


I look insanely pregnant. The belly must have popped during the weekend. I'm still not well, woke up with a cold sweat and a murder headache, so it's another day in bed. Now I'm more leaning towards it being the flu. My muscles and glands hurt too.

Won't people at work be thoroughly surprised when I show up super pregnant after being home w the flu for a couple of days!
My friend suggested I say I got visited by an angel. It is yule tide after all.

I keep forgetting I have this huge (and I mean giganormous!) bump. I keep thinking it might just be a case of bloating or indigestion. When I wake up in the morning I have completely forgotten about it and am startled when I head for the bathroom and realize my pyjama top keep sliding up over my new beer-belly shaped frame.

I have a favorite pair of pants; it's super soft maternity pants in purple velour with a high elastic waist. I look like something that got lost from the 70's.
Too bad I can't wear them at work.
Wifey has promised she's not ashamed of me when I wear them in public. Then she sings me this song, and I almost believe her.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar