onsdag 4 maj 2011

Week 39 +3


...and no baby in sight. I sometimes have a slight hint of something similar to cramps. But it's very vague and only comes sporadic 1-3 times a day.

When and how birth starts seems to be so different for different women.

Baby is moving in calm and soft ways. She did however make a little jump last night. Probably practicing for birth.

Now that I decided it's OK for her to come, the waiting has begun. I see it as my main job right now to keep rested and well-fed, incase I would go into labour.

There is still a lot of pollen around, but I'm so grateful for the weather.
It's cold, grey and raining/snowing.
It feels like balm for this over heated preggo who's been boiled alive in this tiny appartment during the summerheat we had over Easter.
It's perfect weather for getting cosy and sleeping in. Just what Baby and I need to recouperate after the hospital circus.

I even have the peace of mind to read novels. Can't remember when that last happened? Before we started to search for a donor?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar