fredag 21 juni 2013

As If It's Not Enough...


..to be pregnant, allergic, asthmatic, low on iron and having an underactive thyroid. I go and dive off the back porch on our first night in our country house and sprain my ankle so badly I end up in a wheelchair. (Crutches won't do, I just keep falling over due to my loose pregnancy joints).
At least I did not break any bones. And hopefully baby survived the ex-ray of my foot under the led-sheat I wore at the hospital.

It does however put a damper on my new exercise regime. I did 2 5k walks for 2 days before I did the dying swan dive off the porch and landed on the side of my ankel.

I still can't put any weight on my foot, but hopefully it will get better soon. Atleast I did not land on baby. And a sprained ankel is better than broken bones. And def. better than a sprained baby.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar