lördag 24 juli 2010

Breakfast for Champions, i.e. pregnant lesbians...

It's been exactly a week since the insemination, pretty much down to the minute.
I feel really weird. Like a panic attack, heart attack, stomach flu waiting to happen.
I check my pulse now and then. It ranges from 66-80. Wifey says all is fine, but maybe we should go to the hospital. I have no idea what a "normal" pulse should be but am not really interested in hospitals.
I'll just google it instead.
Panic attacks could mean you're pregnant, according to my 2 friends who are in the stage of trying for a second baby. So I'll just consider it another sign.

I opt for a steady breakfast. I tried to get in all the colors of the rainbow. Some purple blueberries would have been a nice addition.

We might try an early-early pregnancy test tomorrow morning. You could get a false negative but not a false positive. So the worst scenario is that you still won't know.
This cycle is probably a 26 day cycle, as I ovulated on CD13. Last time I did that I got my period on CD27/1, which means 13 days after ovulation. So possibly I only have 6 days left of this cycle. Or 9 months. Depending on the outcome...

Wifey wants to wait, she thinks I'm emotionally unstable as it is, without unclear test results. I think I'm just fine. As long as I get my hard boiled egg every morning.

Also discovered orange juice and spinach contains A LOT of folic acid. Apparently you can't OD on folic acid but it protects your baby from all sorts of horrors. Guess what's on the menue this weekend?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar