tisdag 13 juli 2010

Oh Carol, I'm but a fool...


...in the Swedish progg version started my morning off, as I was attempting the stick-trick.
I failed miserably. The little decoder wouldn't blink. Then it would and this wierd little booklet appeared in the window.
Ok, scrambling through the manual; found the little booklet; Error 17 (there are seventeen errors that can occur while peeing on a stick!?).

Error 17 comes in type A or type B. I made the type B error. I think. If the symbol blinked you made the type A error. I actually think it blinked for a few seconds, or maybe I was blinking. It's hard to keep track of these things this early in the morning.

Error 17 type B;
*too much or too little urin
*the test stick wasn't handeled properly
*the stick wasn't kept downward or layed out flat
*the stick was exposed to urin before being inserted properly in the decoder.
Well. That narrows it down.

Btw, the basal body temperature didn't work out that great either. Either I'm suffering from a premature heatstroke or I'm running a fewer, or there's something wrong w the Baby-or-not themometer.

Gotta get to work now. 8 hrs of sauna. Why am I not on vacation in July like all sensible Swedes?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar