torsdag 22 juli 2010

Where's the eggs!?


Yesterday a friend told me her early signs of pregnancy was having nightmares and being hungry. Well, of course I had nightmares all night and woke up ravenous. I usually enjoy hard boiled eggs, but now I NEED them. And of course had none in the fridge.

I thought for a moment I should just get dressed, skip my lazy morning, and head for work. I should have atleast 2 eggs in the fridge at the office. Yes, I like food, but there's no food in the world that can make me get out of my pyjamas quicker than need be. I must be pregnant.


The hot sticky weather makes me feel cranky. It's like a constant cold sweat. I'm happy that I still feel my uterus, eventhough it hurts at times. It makes me hopeful something is in there, that something is happening.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar