måndag 17 januari 2011

Carrot jucie and baby dance


Carrot juice! An old love rediscovered!
As a child, my mother worked in a health food store and often brought us home carrot juice in frozen little containers. I was so crazy about them, I couldn't let them defrost but ate them frozen.
Well, consider the love reinstated.
I could, probably, drink liters of the stuff. It is so heavenly, amazingly delicious! (Wifey doesn't agree). I try to buy only one container a day, not to go overboard. (But I buy the biggest one).

Other than that my sleepy existance is a very comfortable one. I am easily tired but try to get out and get some fresh air atleast once a day.

Yesterday we went on a Profylax course (sort of like Lamaze I think) for 3 hours. I was beat afterwards, ran a bit of a fewer and slept for 11 hrs. I love being pregnant when I can just follow the body's lead and not have to exhaust myself every day to the point of tears.
We were the only lesbian couple in the group. It was ok however. The woman who held it didn't once use "mummy/daddy, husband/wife, man/woman" or the like. But consistantly used the word partner and woman giving birth.
Am, however, looking forward to the Rainbow parenting group where we will be norm and not the exception.
It starts next week.

Now that I'm resting so much, the baby moves all through the day, not just timidly at bedtime. She's turning, kicking, nudging and streching. I'm sure she'll be an awesome dancer one day. If she want's to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar