torsdag 24 februari 2011

Freedom!

Only one more working day left of this week. And then I'm off for a week. After that; only four weeks left of work!
I can smell the freedom!
I don't know how much time I will take off. A year perhaps, or more. I wonder if it will feel weird to be off work for such a long time? I suspect Baby and sleep deprevation will keep me from pondering too much over it.



Baby is all over the place. At times I feel her under my ribs and low down in my pelvis at the same time. She must have a lot of space to move around in and be quite tall. She kept kicking my bladder while I had a meeting at work today. I kept my pokerface while madly doing Keagles.
I sure hope there is only one of her. My mom has been set on twins since we came home from Denmark. She does have good, bordering on 6th sense, intuition. But this time I'm hoping it's more of wishful thinking than intuition.
One baby at the time is quite enough.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar