tisdag 8 februari 2011

WE DID IT!


We finally decided on a pram; an Emmaljunga Edge Duo, Silver Stitch. The road was long; we considered several options, models, buying used etc.
I'm not gonna take you through it. It's tideous, exhausting and littered with hormonal crying attacks. For a while wifey even considered going to a different part of the country to get me the pram I wanted.

But, as things worked out, we didn't have to, but set our hearts on another pram and tonight we bought it.
I'm back to working full time now, and am back to being exhausted most of the time. But hey, who cares? We got a brand new pram!!!
Hurray!
Am very, very happy. Can't wait to take long walks with baby sleeping in it!
Love baby, love wifey, LOVE the pram and love my life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar