torsdag 24 mars 2011

At the midwifes office this morning...


... I broke down in tears. I am sure she is quite used to that since she's dealing with pregnant women all day long. She still wanted me to go on sick leave, so does wifey and I finally agreed.
I'm not doing a good job anyways, being as tired as I am. I just don't have the energy, mentally, emotionally or physically to work right now. And Baby has to come first.

My blood pressure is still high, but at least not higher. The midwife said she thought it would go down when I stop working and get adequate rest. She also didn't like the look of my swollen hands. I thought they looked great as compared to when they look like white spotted water balloons.

I will most likely just go back to work to pack up and talk to my boss next week.

Until then it's you and me Bumpy, under the covers with our ipod loaded with HypnoBirthing relaxations and birth affirmations.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar