tisdag 3 augusti 2010

New Game Plan



Our first attempt at IUI did not work. Did for a while feel a bit cheated by all the extatic midwives. I cried, I had a huge caffé latte and ate coffee ice cream. I acted crazy and freaked out over the possibility that my body is infertile no matter what all the testresults said.
But am now back to my senses.
It's my body and I need to be more assertive if we're gonna end up pregnant. Crying and eating ice cream won't help.

New game plan is lots of sleep, exercise, healthy eating and no stress.


Work is usually very hectic and have been stressful all spring. The IUI plans and wedding preparations on top of that has left my head spinning.
I have slept badly for a very long time, and especially before the IUI. For those of you who know me by my US-nick name Sleeping Beauty know that sleeping heavy and long is one of my greatest talents.
I need to get back to the basics. Try to get my body in balance. Try to get myself calm, centered and feeling in control.
I trusted the midwives, and it didn't work. This time I'm going to trust myself and my body and see if we can't get it to work.
I know our baby is waiting for us. Now mama's gonna fight for her.

(And God help us if we succeed and our donor looks like Sly...).
">

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar